Head Boy and Head Girl
The school elects a Head Girl and Head Boy from Year 6 each year. The Head Girl and Boy assist the Head Teacher at Awards Assemblies, Event Evenings and School concerts.
This year the Head Girl is TBC and the Head Boy is TBC
The Vice Head Girl is TBC and the Vice Head Boy is TBC
Role of Head Girl and Head Boy:
- To introduce visitors at weekly school assemblies
- To contribute to school council meetings
- To assist at Celebration Assemblies
- To be Ambassadors at Open evenings
- Meet and greet new visitors to the school
- Guided tour of the school, including entering classes and explaining the role plays, topics and learning environments
- Interviewing new members of staff
- Presenting awards during the weekly awards assembly
- To set a good example to all pupils all of the time
Our school have an active school council with representatives from Year 2 to Year 6. They hold class council meetings each week and conduct their own council meeting every 2 weeks. The school council meets with Mrs Rizk , the Head Teacher every month to discuss issues and developments. The school council hold their own budget and fundraise throughout the year by engaging the school in different activities from Wacky Hair Days to Sponsored Runs. These funds are used to purchase equipment for the school. Recent purchases have included a garden bench, outside clock and tennis nets.
The school council also take part in staff interviews to ensure that their voice is represented at all levels across the school.
New school council members are:
- Year 1 - TBC
- Year 2 - TBC
- Year 3 - TBC
- Year 4 - TBC
- Year 5 - TBC
- Year 6 - TBC
The school also trains its own playground buddies and these children then form a rota to provide playground friends for all children on the playground at playtimes and lunchtimes.